We offer supreme quality Evaporator Plants for applications related to fluids in various industries such as Pesticides, Chemical, Beverage, Pharmaceuticals, Automobile, etc. Our ergonomically designed plants are known for their longer service life and high quality outputs. These are majorly used to turn the liquid form of a substance such as water or other fluids into its gaseous-form or vapor.
Evaporation is the elimination of the solvent in form of vapor from a solution. For most evaporation systems, the solvent is water and the heat is provided by steam condensation. In a forced circulation evaporation liquid is constantly circulated through the system.
Evaporation plants are used for the concentration or separation of liquid solutions, suspensions, and emulsions as a thermal separation technology.
The whole set system has reasonable design, stable operation, high efficiency, energy saving and low steam consumption. Large concentration, forced circulating type, which can make the materials of large viscosity ration easily flow and evaporate and shortens the concentration time.
- Industrial effluent concentration
- Brine liquid concentration
- Recovery of metal salts
- Concentration of pharma and textile effluent
- Pharma product concentration
- Concentration of RO reject till saturation of salts in dissolve liquid
- Secondary treatment
- Dairy industry for milk evaporation
- Fruit and tomato juice concentration
Main Characteristics of Evaporator:
- The whole set system has reasonable design, stable operation, high efficiency, energy saving, and low steam consumption.
- Large concentration, forced circulating type, which can make the materials of large viscosity ration easily flow and evaporate and shortens the concentration time.
- The special design can make modification of effect easily to realize production of various products.
- Low evaporation temperature, the heat quality can be fully used, the heating of materials is warm, so it is applicable for concentration of sensitive materials.
- The materials and liquid are separated after coming into the separator. The effect of separating is greatly improved, and it is flexible to operate.
- Continuous materials inlet and outlet, and the liquid level of materials and needed concentration can be automatically controlled.